Tips on Going Out To Eat: While trying to lose Weight

When we start our health & wellness journey, it's easy to feel overwhelmed, stressed and scared to "mess up."  One of the common things I get asked is, " what do I do when I'm going out to eat?" .... " What do I eat?" 

I get it. 

I've been there before. 

Just follow these simple tricks to help you map out your date night

▶️Don’t skip meals throughout the day! - don’t feel as though you need to “save your calories” for this one meal! Just plan around that meal. The worst thing we could do is skip everything throughout the day and then wanting to “binge” watch everything in one meal. ▶️Planning ahead- nowadays every restaurant upload their menu online. Plan ahead. Look at the options available at the restaurant. I always do. If you are counting macros and want to figure out your meals for that day! ONE meal will not “break”’ your journey! Or even set you back. I strictly believe in the 80/20 rule where 80% of the time we do have our more nutrient-dense foods, Whole Foods and the other 20% where we “splurge” ▶️Make sure you have every macronutrient on that plate!- make it “colorful” by incorporating your protein, fats AND carbs. Get those veggies mixed in there with some potatoes! 

12 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

© 2020 LMNFITNESS. Proudly created by